Complete Cloud PBX Phone System
Nationwide offers a fully managed, feature rich, scalable cloud VoIP PBX phone system with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution* for business that includes everything below for one low monthly price.
Nationwide offers additional calling plans and options upon request.
- Click here to see a wide selection of Nationwide equipment with easy installation, provisioning and activation.
- Bring your own device.
- Cross Platform Support for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and IOS.
- Choose from a wide range of softphone solutions.
- Route calls to one or more mobile phones anywhere in the United States or Canada.
- Hotdesking or Hoteling Support allows your staff to seamlessly login between supported devices while at the office, home or branch locations.
Fax Features (with Nationwide Phone Number)
- Unlimited incoming faxes. No busy signals.
- Unlimited outbound faxes. No busy signals.
- No per minute or per page charges.
- Faxes delivered in TIFF and PDF formats.
- Convenient fax sending and receipt via email.
Premium Fax Features (special number, additional charge)
- Unlimited incoming faxes. No busy signal. *
- Unlimited outbound faxes to US & Canada. No busy signal. *
- Online web portal with easy to use interface.
- Receive faxes in PDF format.
- Send faxes in JPG, PDF, Adobe PostScript, TIFF, Microsoft Word, Excel, CSV, HTML & Plain Text formats.
- Cover page generator in web portal – no need to add a cover sheet to your document.
- Attach multiple documents of different types to the same outbound fax.
- Support for confirmation of outbound fax delivery.
- Notification of inbound fax receipt.
- Manage multiple fax numbers from the same interface.
- Address book for common fax numbers.
- Paid e-Fax Portal with Web Interface and Fax Storage Available
Outbound Calling Features
- Unlimited Calling to continental United States and Canada.
- Dynamic Caller ID – Set your Caller ID based on number dialed.
- Set Caller IDs for each phone separately.
- Manually set your own Caller ID per extension/device.
- Free e-Fax Service to send and receive faxes from your smartphone or desktop computer.
- Send and Receive SMS / Text Messages.
- Receive MMS Picture or Media Messages.
- Set a different Caller ID when forwarding calls (great for insurance agents who send calls to a contact center after-hours).
- Nationwide’s Remote-Dial ® service offers the flexibility of making calls from your smartphone without sharing your private mobile phone number. Just dial a code on your smartphone and Nationwide’s patented system will connect you to any United States based phone number using your mobile carrier’s network. You will get the same great call quality you expect from your mobile phone service without sacrificing the privacy you deserve when using a personal device for business.
Inbound Call Management
- Unlimited incoming lines on select plans, your customers will never hear a busy signal!
- Queues with customizable maximum wait times and failover, free positional announcements, estimated hold times, opt-out to voicemail, free hold music.
- Auto Attendant / IVR – Allow your customers to enter an extension or choose a department from a custom menu of options.
- Call Tagging – Know what number your customer dialed before you answer the phone.
- Free Daily Email Reports including call tallies per phone number or per extension.
- Tenant Support – Give separate menus, greetings and voicemail boxes for every number. Great for customers running multiple businesses from the same office.
- On-Demand Custom Call Routing – Send calls to one set of menus, queues, IVRs or voicemail boxes during the day and a different set at night.
- Included professional hold music (or choose your own!).
- SMS / Text Message Service Sending and receive SMS messages from your Nationwide account.
- SugarCRM 6.5 CE includes free hosting with annual commitment.*
- VtigerCRM 7.xx includes free hosting with annual commitment.*
- Audio Conference Rooms – Host private conference calls with up to 25 participants without advance notice. V
- Video Conferencing with Amazon Chime – High definition encrypted video conference calls with up to 16 people on a desktop computer (Chrome, Mac, Windows) or 8 people on mobile devices (Android/IOS) with free group chat, file attachments and screen sharing.
Call Transfer Features
- Announce or Blind Transfer Calls.
- Transfer calls between phones.
- Transfer calls to a home phone or cell phones.
- Transfer calls to other Nationwide phones spread across diverse geographical areas.
Standard Call Features
- Call Forwarding with Caller ID Override.
- Caller ID Number.
- Call Waiting.
- 3 Way Calling.
- Conference Calling.
- Do Not Disturb.
- End-to-end 256 bit AES call audio encryption (upon request).
- Unlimited Voicemail on each phone.
- Check your voicemail from any smartphone.
- Check voicemail from any web browser.
- Email Notification of Voicemail including caller’s Caller ID and voicemail length.
Call Center Related Features
- Phones can be installed in any geographic location with a properly configured internet connection.
- Automatic Call Recording.
- On-Demand Call Recording.
- Live agent monitoring.
- Live queue monitoring.
- Ability to add or remove agents from queues using any web browser.
- Agents can add or remove themselves from any queue using any phone.
- Floor managers can monitor, whisper or barge on agents from desk phones or roam their call center with a cordless phone.
- Floor Managers can monitor calls remotely.
- Call Tagging – Know what number your customer dialed before the agent answers the phone.
- Record an audio file once and play it back on-demand. Great for sales pitches or leaving the same voicemail message on every call.
- Free Integration support for Agile CRM with X-Lite or Bria softphones.
Caller ID Services
- Per Extension Caller ID Number.
- Zone based Caller ID Services – Display a local phone number on all outbound calls, anywhere in the United States.
Easy Installation & Support
- Fully managed phone system with unlimited email, chat or phone support.
- Nationwide equipment is Plug & Play. All you need is a compatible internet connection.
- All Nationwide customers are entitled to unlimited free email and phone support.
- All Nationwide customers are entitled to unlimited free phone system customization.
Security and Privacy
- Support available for Encrypted Audio via SRTP.
- Support available for Encrypted Signaling via TLS.
- Limited call record storage.
- Anonymous payment options.
- Limited identification requirements for new service.
- No credit or background check for new service.
Custom Order International Numbers
Quotes for Custom Order Numbers are limited to accounts active for minimum of 90 days or new accounts prepaid for a minimum of 1 year. Customers must meet these minimum requirements before pricing will be available.
Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey require proof of residence. Customers must meet our minimum account requirements and submit a valid passport or drivers license showing proof of residency before a quote will be available.
- Argentina, Argentina, Australia, Argentina, Austria
- Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia,
- Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria
- Canada, Chile, China, Colombia,
- Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- Denmark, Dominican Republic
- Ecuador, Estonia, El Salvador
- Finland, France
- Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala
- Hong Kong, Hungary
- Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy
- Kazakhstan, Kenya
- Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg
- Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro
- Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
- Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico
- Romania, Russian Federation
- Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia
- South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey
- Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay
Our attorney makes us say this..
* Customers must purchase extension for each device connected to Nationwide’s/its partners network. Introductory or Sale rates are valid until account is delinquent or any services are canceled. Customers selecting Unlimited Toll Free Numbers will be automatically restricted to 1 channel per device. Customers may request exemption by contacting the Nationwide for alternative options prior to purchasing Unlimited Toll Free Number.
Not all features available in all rate centers. Customers planning to port numbers to Natiowide/its parnters and use E911, CNAM, eFax, SMS or MMS should contact in advance to confirm these services are available before activating new service. E911, CNAM, SMS and MMS may incur additional charges. For your security third party SMS Gateways may reject certain messages that contain financial or security data such as those transmitted by financial institutions.
Customer agrees phone support charges are non-refundable. Billing increments are one minute or thirty minute and negotiated at time of payment. Purchase of phone support constitutes acceptance of Nationwide Terms of Service found at www.ncgus.com. Customers purchasing technical services agrees and understands the customer is not obligated to purchase or use Nationwide technical services. Nationwide may, at its sole discretion, refuse to offer technical support services without offering a refund. Customer purchasing technical services also agree and understands Nationwide staff are not experts in any technical services offered and therefore use of Nationwide technical services may lead to damage or loss to the customer. Purchase constitutes agreement to hold Nationwide/its partners wholly harmless in case of such damage. Purchase of technical services does not guarantee any specific time frame for scheduling such work. All technical services must be scheduled and completed within 14 days or any remaining technical support time and payment are forfeit.
Expedited Port Fees are paid to loosing carrier for expedited release of a qualifying local number with valid port request. Expedited Port Fees do not guarantee a specific port date and are non-refundable even if the port request is delayed or unsuccessful. Customers choosing this option should include a copy of the most recent invoice from the loosing carrier dated within 45 days and monitor email closely and respond quickly with any requests for documentation from the loosing carrier. The loosing carrier will charge a $50 cancellation fee if the port request is submitted then subsequently canceled. This fee must be paid before a port request can be canceled. Nationwide/its partners is not responsible if a port request is denied then subsequently approved at a later time without payment of a cancellation fee.
Dynamic Caller ID covers approximately 90% of the United States population. Nationwide/its partners does not guarantee specific area codes or coverage when ordering service.
Quotes for international phone numbers issued, outside the United States and Canada, only available to customers with accounts in good standing for more than 90 days or accounts with prepaid annual commitment. All other customers must submit a $500 deposit, passport and proof of residency before a quote will be issued. All deposits for international phone numbers are non-refundable.
Nationwide offers SugarCRM 6.5 CE and Vtiger 7.xx CRM solutions. SugarCRM 6.5 CE includes 1GB of storage and free hosting with annual commitment. Tviger 7.xx includes 1GB of storage and free hosting with annual commitment. Nationwide/its partners offers shared CRM hosting environments free of charge therefore no express or implied warranty is available. Nationwide offers dedicated CRM hosting environments with additional storage and development access at an additional charge.